Artikel ini diambil dan di salin dari buku buku pelatihan menerjemah yang diterbitkan oleh PT. JITS Penerjemah. Berikut adalah 25 contoh Pertanyaan Dengan Menggunakan Simple Past Tense Beserta Jawabannya:
1. Question : What did you do yesterday?
Answer
: I went to the market.
2. Question : Did you watch the movie last
night?
Answer
: Yes, I watched the movie last night.
3. Question : Where did you go for your
vacation?
Answer
: I went to Bali for my vacation.
4. Question : Who did you meet at the party?
Answer
: I met my old friend at the party.
5. Question : Did you finish your homework?
Answer
: Yes, I finished my homework.
6. Question : What did you eat for breakfast?
Answer
: I ate scrambled eggs for breakfast.
7. Question : Why did you call me last night?
Answer
: I called you to ask about the meeting.
8. Question : When did you buy this book?
Answer
: I bought this book last week.
9. Question : Did you like the concert?
Answer
: Yes, I liked the concert very much.
10. Question : How did you travel to the city?
Answer : I traveled to the city by train.
11. Question : What time did you get up this
morning?
Answer : I got up at 6 AM this morning.
12. Question : Did you see the new art
exhibition?
Answer : Yes, I saw the new art exhibition.
13. Question : Who did you talk to at the
event?
Answer : I talked to the event organizer.
14. Question : What did you study last night?
Answer : I studied mathematics last night.
15. Question : Where did you find your keys?
Answer : I found my keys in the kitchen.
16. Question : Did you enjoy the dinner at the
restaurant?
Answer : Yes, I enjoyed the dinner at the restaurant.
17. Question : How long did you stay in Paris?
Answer : I stayed in Paris for two weeks.
18. Question : What did you read before bed?
Answer : I read a novel before bed.
19. Question : Why did you choose that color
for the walls?
Answer : I chose that color because it’s my favorite.
20. Question : Did you attend the meeting
yesterday?
Answer : Yes, I attended the meeting yesterday.
21. Question : What did you do during the
weekend?
Answer : I visited my grandparents during the weekend.
22. Question : Who did you go shopping with?
Answer : I went shopping with my sister.
23. Question : When did you start learning
English?
Answer : I started learning English five years ago.
24. Question : Did you play any sports last
weekend?
Answer : Yes, I played basketball last weekend.
25. Question : How did you spend your holiday?
Answer : I spent my holiday relaxing at the beach.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar